Friday, March 30, 2007

Shift Happens

Ok, thanks Crystal. While looking at the wiki she was talking about on her blog, I came across this site that allows you to upload PPT presentations (and then you can embed them in your wiki was the point being made) and because I have all the free time in the world to be geeking at random PPT presentations, I decided to offer this one up as it touched on several of the topics we have been discussing as well as offering some additional food for thought....

Have a good weekend all!

Ann

1 comment:

Laine said...

Good stuff, Crystal. Thanks for the link. The shift happens ppt boggled my mind at points. This world truly is an amazing place. I get it...we have to look toward the future (preparing our kids for something not even invented yet) and compete on a global scale. No matter what they say though, I still love the U.S.A. :-)